FFf Eclectic Red Barn: Out Junkin!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Out Junkin!

On Saturday, my husband and I went to two flea markets and some garage sales. It was a beautiful day, although a little cool for Florida. I love to go to a housing plan, in this case a trailer park, where most of the people participate. We just parked the car and walked and walked. My husband had to go to the car once to drop off our finds so we could continue shopping. That's a good thing right? Here are a few of the items I purchased.
Eclectic Red Barn: flea market finds - baskets, rake, lights
You ask, is that a bed pan?
You are right. A porcelain vintage bed pan. They had $25 on it and then $10 and then $5. I thought it would be a great planter in my garden. Not to mention all the looks I received carrying it around.The amaryllis bulbs were 3 for $1. I couldn't resist.
Eclectic Red Barn: flea market finds - baskets, rake and bed pan

I love to use baskets outside, but the high humidity causes them to rot, so I liking picking up some extras especially when they cost 50 cents. People were so friendly and one guy was selling golf balls and playing his guitar.
Eclectic Red Barn: jello molds
I picked up these jello molds for $1 - 12 of them. Great find. Then we came to this guy who only had three items for sale - a bike, some kind of cart and this planter. My husband immediately said, that is you.
Eclectic Red Barn: garden decor Eclectic Red Barn: garden decor butterfly

I loved the flowers on it, the top, and there was even a butterfly. For $1, it had to be mine. I think he was surprised I wanted it.
Eclectic Red Barn: garden decor flowers Eclectic Red Barn: garden decor top












I also found these Jane Parker pie tins.  I went to them immediately. She had 17 of them. Ten were in great shape and the other five were a little banged up, but I don't care. I will find some use for them. I will probably sell some of the nicer ones.
Eclectic Red Barn: Jane Parker pie tins
At the flea market, I bought this box of goodies for $1. I had no idea there was so many items in it. I wanted the lace, but it was packed with stuff.
Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents -lace

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents -glue gun and doilies

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents -paint brushes

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents -beads

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents -wood

Eclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents - flower itemsEclectic Red Barn: Dollar box contents - yarn

I will keep some of the items and sell the rest. It was such a fun day with some great finds to show for it. 
The post Out Junkin! first appeared on Eclectic Red Barn.

Linking to these parties:
wow-me_thumb1_thumb1

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Your comments are special to me.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...